Thursday, November 15, 2018

Mr. Will releases new single 'Don't Run'



The songwriter and producer of hip hop known as Mr. Will has released his latest official single, “Don't Run.” The single has been proudly published as an independent release without the involvement of the corporate music industry on the Global Bank Boys Ent. record label. Direct, in-your-face and founded on rhymes and lines on rock-solid back beats, “Don't Run” showcases Mr. Will as one of the most intriguing hip hop artists of the year so far and promises that we can expect plenty more in the years to come.

Trenton, NJ's Mr. Will cites as main artistic influences Jay-Z, Nelly, DMX, Ludacris, and 50 Cent. Mr. Will's own sound takes elements from each of these and adds something fresh and unique for a result unlike anything today's music fans have heard before. With an emphasis on gritty urban poetry and top-notch studio production, “Don't Run” by Mr. Will has a little something for every avid hip hop listener.

Commenting on the overall meaning of “Don't Run,” Mr. Will says, “'Don't Run' is the warning shot. The game (rap) has been way too nice. It's time to get back to this real sh-t.”

Mr. Will enjoys the individual parts of a track as much as he enjoys the song as a whole. When he makes music, he pays particular attention to choosing his words and phrases.

I appreciate the sounds, whether it's instruments or vocal tones,” he writes. “I love to hear each sound playing it's part in the overall track. Most importantly, as a writer first, artist second, the lyrics are my main focal point when listening. I want to feel the words and not just hear them.”

Will has performed live in New Jersey, New York, Miami, and Philadelphia, and his music continues to spread overseas.

I'm getting spins in Germany as well as Spain,” says Mr. Will. “Looking to do a show over there sooner rather than later.”

Asked to describe his start in music, Mr. Will writes, “I wrote my first song attempting to impress my older brother. As a kid I'd sit in his attic room for hours, learning about and listening to all genres of music, hoping one day, it would be my album he'd be mixing on his CD turntables.”

And all along, Mr. Will has been sharpening his craft.

He writes, “I make music as a form of expression. I've been rhyming since I could read. Who knew the children's books my mom would read me before bed would ignite something inside of me?”

Asked for a comment to his fans around the world, Mr. Will says, simply, “What you see is what you get, what you hear is who I am.”

Don't Run” by Mr. Will on the Global Bank Boys Ent. label is available from over 600 quality digital music stores online worldwide now. Get in early, hip hop fans.

-S. McCauley
Lead Press Release Writer


Don't Run” by Mr. Will –


Mr. Will Official Instagram –


No comments:

Post a Comment