Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Solo Artist DurtE Releases New Single, “F***'n Up”


Littlestown, PA, Artist DurtE has recently released his new single “F***'n Up” to critical and fan acclaim.

 
DurtE, who has recently released his new single, “F***'n Up,” to critical and fan acclaim, is a solo rap/rock artist from Littlestown, PA. His most recent release ups the ante from his previous work and is a departure from the usual material his fans are used to hearing, heavier-hitting, more-powerful, and with the inertia to prove that he is in the music industry for the long haul.

Though DurtE is married and the proud father of a son, he manages an impressive touring career with a remarkable variety of artists. Of this DurtE says, “I have still managed to do shows up and down the east coast, and perform with and open up for national acts such as Tech N9NE, Ill Bill, Q-Unique, Slaine, Ide, Alucard, Critical (Creativejuicesmusic) Slaughter house, Kriss Kaliko, Cut Calhoun, Thirston Howell III, Cella Dwellas, Smiff and Wesson, Kieth Murrey, 7th Layer, T.O.N.E-Z, H8trid, Drangd, and many more.”

His street-tough demeanor sometimes intimidates, but although the sharp edge of his music is a quality he appreciates and purposefully crafts, in his personal character he shrugs the attribute off: “I'm not a thug, although I've had my run-ins with the law and done a skid in the clink. I'm not a [Ultimate Fighting Championship] fighter or a boxer, but I aint a punk either.”

What his particular brand of rap/rock clearly translates is his desire to differentiate himself from other artists in the genre. DurtE says, “I separate myself from the masses with infectious hooks, catchy bridges and melodies, harmonies others wont attempt and the ability to rock out...which I feel was lost [in other artists] when rock slowed down. I don't get any favors from hip hop traditionalists, but with no machine behind me I am at a point in my life where I have the time and money to take music seriously, and I intend to do so.”

The single “F***'n Up” is distributed globally by MondoTunes (www.MondoTunes.com) and is available at iTunes for convenient purchase and download, or at www.durtemusic.com



ARTIST CONTACT INFO:

durtemusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment