Saturday, July 21, 2018

Nashville rapper Nutso releases new album 'Bleu 2 Taf'



The Nashville rapper known internationally as Nutso has released his latest official LP album, “Bleu 2 Taf.” The record also prominently features the considerable talents of ShenSea. It contains nine original Nutso hip hop tracks for an approximate total listening time of 35 minutes. “Bleu 2 Taf” has been proudly published on the Ma2Rog independent record label without the direction, support or other involvement of the corporate music industry. Dark, aggressive, and deeply based on old-school beats and effects, “Bleu 2 Taf” showcases Nutso and ShenSea as world-class makers of hip hop in any language.

Asked to cite some main artistic influences, Nutso mentions only Boosie and Kevin Gates. While “Bleu 2 Taf” shares some elements found in the rap of both these artists, overall the record is one that is unique to the work of Nutso and ShenSea, themselves. Fans of record scratch, beats not unlike those which came from the old 808's and 909's, and other traditional hip hop motifs will find much to appreciate in “Bleu 2 Taf.”

Yet much of the ambiance of “Blue 2 Taf” by Nutso and ShenSea comes from the gritty, nonfiction stories of Nutso, himself.

I come from the slum,” he writes, “and everything I speak, I live. I really sold them drugs, and I'm a real street dude.”

This insistence on brutal honesty is a consistent thread running throughout “Blue 2 Taf,” and it's a quality for which fans love him.

I am what I am and I’m cool with both of them,” Nutso writes. “2 things I don’t do and play is both of them. Every word I say out my mouth is my life.”

Bleu 2 Taf” by Nutso and featuring ShenSea on the Ma2Rog label is available from over 600 quality digital music stores online worldwide now.

-S. McCauley
Lead Press Release Writer


Bleu 2 Taf” by Nutso feat. ShenSea –

No comments:

Post a Comment