Sunday, April 13, 2014

Maj releases new single 'Motivation'


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –

The singer and songwriter known as Maj has released his latest official single, “Motivation.” The track is the most significant official release from Maj since his wildly successful “Grenade” single appeared in September of 2013. It has been released on the Browns Town Music LLC record label, which is home to such popular artists as Tje Austin, George Pettus and Shot Dinero. An upbeat, rhythmic party anthem with house music influences and island undertones, “Motivation” is a track for anyone who wants a shot of fun.

Though technically a single, Maj's “Motivation” has been released in six variations: a radio mix, a “Browns Town House” mix, a “Dope Dexter” drum 'n' bass mix, an “Earbleed” mix, an instrumental mix and an a cappella mix. Taken as a whole, these editions make up over 20 minutes of listening, enough for it to be billed as an EP record release.

Maj cites as main artistic influences Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony, Twister, the Notorious B.I.G., Outkast, Nas, Big L, Ludacris, Timbaland, Nate Dogg, and 112.

Asked to comment on the themes of his new single, “Motivation,” Maj writes, “It tells the struggle of my life and the music business. I promote having fun and to party like there is no tomorrow because life is too short.”

Fans loyal to Maj are familiar with his face from television appearances and his live act onstage. Few are aware of the tribulations he has overcome to bring his music to the masses, though.

“I’ve been through many ups and downs during my music industry endeavors,” he writes, “learning many things along the way, and I can honestly say that 'the struggle is real.' Getting so close to your dreams only to be let down over and over again [is extremely difficult]. I’ve stayed strong this whole time and not once have I let my dreams slip away from me because, other than a family of my own, this is all I want in my life.”

Maj concludes the interview with an impressive flexing of his own motivation.

“Know that I am a man on a mission and will stop at nothing to reach that ultimate goal of mine.”

“Motivation” by Maj is available online worldwide.

-S. McCauley
Lead Press Release Writer
www.MondoTunes.com

Motivation” by Maj on Amazon -


Browns Town Music Official Website -


Maj Official Facebook Page -

No comments:

Post a Comment