Monday, June 15, 2015

Rapper Jagger Spacy releases debut EP album 'Jagger Spacy'


The rapper and songwriter from Arizona known as Jagger Spacy has released his debut EP album, “Jagger Spacy.” The self-titled record contains four original Spacy tracks, including his two surprise hit singles, “When I'm Gone” and “Where'd You Go?” the latter of which gained extra momentum with the appearance of Spacy's debut official video for the track in April. These singles, the video and the highly awaited debut EP, “Jagger Spacy,” have all been published independent of corporate music record labels.

A modern rap record that fans of hip hop and pop alike can dig deep into, “Jagger Spacy” by Jagger Spacy is full of heart, built on bass, and solid proof that this young rapper's ready for the big time.

Jagger Spacy has cited Kendrick Lamar and Taylor Swift as main artistic influences for his self-titled EP, and attributes of both are clearly heard throughout the record. Also easy to distinguish are tones of Eminem, whom Spacy has also mentioned as one of his inspirations in the past. His similarities with Marshall Mathers are evident in the ease and alacrity with which Spacy flips his phrases around in linguistic loops, twists and hairpin turns.

Unlike Eminem's iconic vocal style, however, is Spacy's determination to pen only radio-friendly lyrics.

“Growing up I listened to one genre and one genre only, and that was rap,” Spacy writes. “Listening to this type of music on the radio, I would always get disappointed hearing bleeps in it. I just felt like I wasn't getting the full experience. When I decided to make my own music, I promised myself that everything I wrote would have meaning minus the bleeps.”

Music by Jagger Spacy is more than just catchy sounds, too. This is an artist aiming to change the world.

“I think a lot of people tend to hide their struggles and emotions inside,” he writes, “and that's what breaks them. When you can admit you're broken you are able to rebuild yourself. I hope through my lyrics people will be inspired to just be real and okay with how they feel. Sometimes you just need to get it off your chest. As I release my EP, I hope my music can speak to people and let them know they're not alone.”

The “Jagger Spacy” EP by Jagger Spacy is available online worldwide beginning 13 June 2015. Get in early, rap fans.

-S. McCauley
Lead Press Release Writer
www.MondoTunes.com

The “Jagger Spacy” EP by Jagger Spacy –

Website –



No comments:

Post a Comment