Thursday, December 19, 2013

Faulconer releases new single 'History'


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –

The singer and songwriter of pop rock music known as Faulconer has released her latest single, titled, “History.” The track is the most significant official release from Faulconer since her acclaimed and award-winning tracks, “Phoenix,” “Slow Down,” and “Take Me Away,” which songs featured Chet McCracken (Doobie Brothers), Raymond Herrera (Fear Factory), and DJs Lorenzo Lellini and Handsome Rob, respectively. In addition to the myriad and remarkable performance skills of Faulconer, herself, “History” features the talents of Marilyn Manson drummer, Jason Sutter. The song has been released on the Chicago-based Poze Records music label.

The sound of “History” is rooted in heavy alternative rock, embellished by strong bass lines and crowning melodic guitar riffs. Led by female vocalist Kristen Faulconer, herself, the resulting tone is aggressive and heavy-hitting, well-suited to Faulconer's decrying lyrical themes. These themes revolve around personal struggle, courageousness, and rebirth.

“My music is about empowering and uplifting people,” writes Faulconer. “I am an abuse survivor, and I wrote many of my songs about the abuse I endured, also my struggles with being adopted while trying to maintain a mainstream appeal.”

The heartfelt meanings of her songs may often be surmised by the song titles. The pertinence of names like “Phoenix” and “History” is clear when taken in the context of her inspirations.

Faulconer writes, “Now that I am rehabilitated, my mission is to use my music to inspire and help people in the same situation, and all people through their struggles in life. My focus is to write music that has a message. I am a survivor and throughout the toughest times in my life all I had was my music, it spoke to me. Now I am creating music to do the same, it is an outlet for expression.”

Faulconer cites among her main artistic influences Marilyn Manson, the Doobie Brothers, Metallica, and Def Leppard, as well as Jason Sutter and Chet McCracken, with whom she has worked.

“I write [my music] with passion, from experience and from my heart,” Faulconer says. “My hope is to reach out to my listeners and inspire them to make healthy decisions in their life and to choose to be in healthy relationships. My music is an emotional release of how I feel and I can be brutally honest. Too often we are unable to speak our truth and so I try to create an outlet that we can all relate to. My hope is to unite my listeners by creating something that is universal.”

Faulconer offers an open invitation to visit her freely available group on Facebook, “Revolution Against Abuse.” RAA is a forum where persons may learn about abuse, ask questions, find answers, and “to educate yourself on what it looks like, what it feels like, what you can do if your are victim to abuse and how you can help others and stand with me in my campaign against abuse.” (Link provided below).

Faulconer has won awards for her music at the X-Poze-Ing Music Awards, Akademia Awards, and the Malibu Music Awards, along with a long chain of nominations.

“History” by Faulconer featuring Jason Sutter is available online worldwide.

-S. McCauley
Staff Press Release Writer
MondoTunes

ARTIST CONTACT INFO:

eMail -

pozeproductions.pozerecordsinc@gmail.com

Revolution Against Abuse Website -

Poze Records Website -

http://pozeproductions.com/

Twitter -

No comments:

Post a Comment