Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ladaryl Raynard Rose releases new LP 'I Rose'


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –

The rapper and singer-songwriter of hip-hop music from southeast Arkansas known as Ladaryl Raynard Rose has released his newest LP rap record, titled, “I Rose.” The album is comprised of 10 original tracks for an approximate total listening time of 45 minutes. It has been released on the Amartyr Records music label. A solid treatment of Rose's work and a highly varied, well-performed collection of his urban poetry, “I Rose” represents a fine introduction to this new, up-and-coming
rap artist.

In addition to the considerable talents of Ladaryl Raynard Rose, himself, “I Rose” also features the skills of such musicians as Stephey, Angel Joy, Kate Walsh, and John Andrews.

Having been asked to cite some of his main musical influences, Rose writes, “All artists influence me, some more than others, of course. Some for different reasons. I’m inspired by those that tell the listener more about their personal life. I feel like those are the ones that are a vital part of the evolution of humanity.”

Like many of the best music artists in history, Rose's creative clout comes at least partially from having had a complicated youth.

“I started out like any other artist,” he explains. “Initially [I was just] a listener. However, I didn’t grow up in households that practiced effective communication. Soooooo… I started writing music for a therapeutic release. I guess you can say [it's] like a journal to learn about myself.”

In time, however, the journal seemed too important to keep to himself. Rose eventually “decided to boldly share it with everyone else.”

Rose has been writing and performing hip hop since his teens. Soon he took to music production, and produced many artists from all areas of the United States. Then, after successfully completing countless projects, he took a decade's hiatus.

“During that time, a lot of personal growth occurred,” writes the rapper.

He obtained his degree in computer electronics engineering and technology, and formed Amartyr Records soon afterward. The properly titled “I Rose” is the flagship first release of the record label.

“My aim is to give you an unprecedented part of me,” he says of these lofty aims.

“I Rose,” by Ladaryl Raynard Rose is available online worldwide.

-S. McCauley
Staff Press Release Writer
MondoTunes

The LP “I Rose” is distributed globally by MondoTunes (www.MondoTunes.com) and is available at iTunes for convenient purchase and download

MondoTunes (www.mondotunes.com) supplies the largest music distribution in the world and provides upstream services for many major labels in search of breakout artists. While most independent distributors reach only 45-50 retailers despite charging needless monthly and yearly fees, MondoTunes reaches over 750 retailers and mobile partners in over 100 world regions without any monthly or yearly fees.

ARTIST CONTACT INFO:

eMail -
ladarylrose@ymail.com

Website -
www.ladarylraynardrose.com

Twitter:

LadarylRaynardR

No comments:

Post a Comment